- Komelol® - amino resins for lacquers, which function as crosslinkers and thus increase the hardness and chemical resistance of the coatings.
MELAMIN KOCEVJE PROVIDES CUSTOMERS WITH CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS FOR OVER 60 YEARS.
Our intention is to become one of the most important producers of modified melamine resins and decorative melamine films for chipboards in central Europe.
- Silomel® - adhesion promoters for adhesion between metal and rubber, based on hexamethoxymethylolmelamine.They are used in the rubber industry, primarily for the production of tyres.
- Agents for improving the wet strength of paper
- Synthetic sizing agents
- Paper surface upgrading agents
- Retention, floccultaion and dewatering agents
- Fixing agents
- Melafilm® - impregnated decorative paper for short-cycle lamination of chipboard, fibreboard and plywood
- Meldur® - melamine formaldehyde and urea formaldehyde glues for wood processing.
- Meldur® - melamine formaldehyde and urea formaldehyde resins for impregnation of decorative papers.
- Melamine-based plasticizers and superplasticizers for concrete
- Termoflex® and Petex®- Thermoplastic and solvent dipping materials for toe puffs and counters in footwear manufacturing.
- MELAMID® 50 Is a certified coating for chemical protection of wooden surfaces against fire.
- PIROMEL® Is a granulated intumescent fire retardant.
- AGROGEL® is environmentally friendly superabsorptive polymer capable of retaining more than 100 times its own weight of water
- MELALED® EG is an antifreeze agent for automotive and others cooling-heating systems.